Hi Jeff,

Please make sure to send your responses to the mailing list, as I'm not
available for one-on-one support.  I've copied in dspace-tech on my answer.

Currently, it's unclear to me what Docker CLI command you tried to run and what
error you received.  I'd need to understand that before I can provide help on
Docker CLI

It's also worth noting that if you are running the entire system in Docker on
localhost URLs, then Solr Statistics may not fully work. This is because our
statistics filter out all accesses from localhost (and if you are running the
site on localhost, then all accesses will be from localhost).  To fully
function, Solr Statistics require a public site (i.e. running on a public URL).

So, I'm not sure what to suggest, as I'm not sure what you are trying to
accomplish.  If you are trying to test that Solr Statistics works, you may need
to spin up a test site (with a public URL, not a localhost URL). That'd likely
require not running it in Docker, or perhaps you could put a proxy in front of
your localhost site which gives it a public URL (in which case any accesses via
that proxy likely would trigger statistics to be logged)

Or, you can take a look at the Solr Statistics on our Demo site at
https://demo7.dspace.org/ (NOTE: It looks like our demo site is temporarily
down cause it's being updated, but it should be back up again shortly)

Tim