Dear Faith and Tim,

We have the same problem with the handle server as Faith mentioned it in
his first e-mail.
We upgraded from Dspace 4.1, but we installed the Dspace 7.3 to a fresh new
server so its like a new installation. We didn't modify the pom.xml, but
getting the following error message:

org/eclipse/jetty/servlet/ServletContextHandler
    at net.handle.server.Main.configureDefaultRootWebApp(Main.java:373)
    at net.handle.server.Main.initEmbeddedJetty(Main.java:348)
    at net.handle.server.Main.initialize(Main.java:273)
    at net.handle.server.Main.main(Main.java:122)
org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.ServletContextHandler
    at
java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClass(BuiltinClassLoader.java:641)
    at
java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoaders.java:188)
    at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:520)
    ... 4 more

Do you have any suggestion to solve this problem?

Thanks,
Gabi

fa...@selensoft.com.tr a következőt írta (2022. szeptember 26., hétfő,
12:43:40 UTC+2):