Dear Willian,

I advise all management types in our organization to take any statistics
numbers with a grain of salt because measuring accurately is incredibly
difficult. Having said that, the best way to see real traffic hitting your
server is by looking at the web server logs. Our site has noticeably more
traffic on Sundays for some reason (I think it's something about harvesting
the REST API). So check the Apache or nginx logs.

Regards,

--
Alan Orth
alan.o...@gmail.com