Salutations!

I had noticed this issue as well and was going to ask about it.  I'm also
getting these warning messages in dspace.log, resulting in very large log
files.  In my case, our health check system is continuously pinging /home
to make sure the site is still alive, and every time I get two warnings:

2022-10-03 17:30:37,918 WARN  fbebb20e-2cdd-49d4-8a6c-b2b421f2fca1
e5f2ba57-c08b-4858-aaa1-40824f726579
org.dspace.app.rest.exception.DSpaceApiExceptionControllerAdvice @
Authentication is required (status:401 exception: Access is denied at:
org.springframework.security.access.vote.AffirmativeBased.decide(AffirmativeBased.java:73))
2022-10-03 17:30:37,918 WARN  fbebb20e-2cdd-49d4-8a6c-b2b421f2fca1
030126ca-c7df-443d-aa0e-934622c0db67
org.dspace.app.rest.exception.DSpaceApiExceptionControllerAdvice @
Authentication is required (status:401 exception: Access is denied at:
org.springframework.security.access.vote.AffirmativeBased.decide(AffirmativeBased.java:73))

So, unlike the linked-to issue, even without trying to do anything like
downloading files or editing items DSpace 7.3 is spitting out consistent
warning messages about being unauthorized.  The website works fine
though... I can navigate, view items, download and edit no problems.

My solution was going to be switching the logging level to ERROR when we go
live... not ideal maybe, but serviceable.