Dear Mark,
thanks for the response. Apparently the IP of the external DBMS was a
private IP.
We are thus changing it to a public IP and then we will try the setup again.
Thanks for the help.
Appreciated.

--
*Psalm 119:28 My Soul is weary with sorrow ; strengthen me according to
your Word.*

*Henry Atsu Agbodza*
*Commonwealth Fellow*
*Library Systems and Research Support, *
*Academic Computing Unit,*
*University of Ghana Computing Systems (UGCS)*
*Room G3, Ground Floor - East Wing, *
*Balme Library*
*Legon*
*Tel.: +233 (0) 207 027360*