Hi everyone!
I recently installed version 7.4 and everything works perfectly on
localhost.
The problems arise when I want to take the implementation to production
(with HTTPS).
I tried to follow the instructions but the lack of detail raises some
doubts. Is there a detailed tutorial on this subject?.
Currently I have installed an SSL certificate and through an nginx proxy I
managed to get the REST application to work over HTTPS, but I can't get the
UI to work.
These are my configuration files:
*config.prod.yml*

ui:
  ssl: false
  host: 10.0.64.12
  port: 4000
  # NOTE: Space is capitalized because 'namespace' is a reserved string in
TypeScript
  nameSpace: /
  # The rateLimiter settings limit each IP to a 'max' of 500 requests per
'windowMs' (1 minute).
  rateLimiter:
    windowMs: 60000 # 1 minute
    max: 500 # limit each IP to 500 requests per windowMs
  # Trust X-FORWARDED-* headers from proxies (default = true)
  useProxies: true

rest:
  ssl: true
  host: name.domain.com
  port: 443
  # NOTE: Space is capitalized because 'namespace' is a reserved string in
TypeScript
  nameSpace: /server

*local.cfg*

dspace.server.url = https://name.domain.com/server
dspace.ui.url = https://name.domain.com

*nginx (proxy)*

server {

       root /var/www/html;

        # Add index.php to the list if you are using PHP
        index index.html index.htm index.nginx-debian.html;

        server_name name.domain.com;

location / {
                proxy_pass http://10.0.64.12:4000;
                proxy_set_header Host $host;
                proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Proto https;
                proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Host $host;
                proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Server $host;

        }

location /server {
                proxy_pass http://10.0.64.12:8080/server;
                proxy_set_header Host $host;
                proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Proto https;
                proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Host $host;
                proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Server $host;

    }

Thanks!