To add on to this, I get the exact same response when I try this on the
https://demo7.dspace.org/ site.

I go to Administer Workflow (while logged in as administrator); it shows
1-10 of 67 total items in process. On the righthand side, there's an icon
to export search results as a CSV. When I click that, the process starts,
and finishes normally, and offers me a CSV that I can download (titled
metadataExportSearch). The spreadsheet is 14b, and its only content is a
top row for id and collection -- no other info is included.

It seems like this might be a more widespread bug -- can anyone confirm?

Thanks,
Paige

---------------------
*Meeting/regular work hours: Monday - Thursday, 9am-5pm; limited email on
Friday mornings.*

Dr. Paige C. Morgan
(she/her/they)
Digital Publishing and Copyright Librarian,
Head of Digital Initiatives & Preservation
University of Delaware Library, Museums and Press (on Lenape land
<https://native-land.ca/maps/territories/lenape/>)
Morris 118
ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-8076-7356
paig...@udel.edu
302.831.7153

Make an appointment to meet with me: https://calendly.com/paigecm/ (Meetings
available via Zoom, phone, etc.)
*** I observe email-free evenings and weekends. ***