"Author: Donohue, Tim".  See docs at
https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSDOC6x/Configuration+Reference#ConfigurationReference-LinkstoOtherBrowseContexts

This feature is being moved forward into 7.x, so it may exist in the upcoming
7.5 release.  Here's the early work on it:
https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/pull/1972

With regards to the "Browse by Author" pages, you can change the number of
results shown by using the Settings button (in the right corner), as it will
let you change the "Results per page".  By default, up to 20 results will be
shown when you are looking at an Author entry.

I'm not sure if that answers your questions or not.  If not, let us know on
this list.

Tim

________________________________
From: dspace-tech@googlegroups.com <dspace-tech@googlegroups.com> on behalf of
Vicente Zapatero Martin <vzapateromar...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2022 6:17 AM
To: DSpace Technical Support <dspace-tech@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [dspace-tech] DSPACE 7.4 webui.browse.link example

I'm trying to modify some functionality in "All DSpace > By Author". I want to
modify number of documents in author entries.

Searching in code I have seen a reference to "webui.browse.link" and I don't
understand where and what it is used for? I have been searching in wiki but I
don't find but what does it do? Is there any example where to see how it works?

Thanks!

dspace-tech+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:dspace-tech+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/efa32d69-4663-46c3-a293-dd67177b1b5fn%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dspace-tech/efa32d69-4663-46c3-a293-dd67177b1b5fn%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.