Hi,

Dspace 7.4

when importing CSVs in which the person.identiers.*   fields contains   htttp://etc   (instead of plain values ..)  the values are truncated to http, nothing more.    Everything after the  ":" including it, gets truncated.     That behaviour seems to happen only in person.identiers.*  metadata fields.

Some configuration I´m missing ??  . I could not locate any reference to this.

Thanks

Emilio