Hello everyone,
Yesterday I decided to change dspace url for example: from  *bb.ds.edu.com*
to *aa.ds.edu.com. *For now I changed url in local.cfg, apache dspace.conf
and config.prod.yml, after that I run mvn package, ant update and yarn
build:prod. Everything works fine except OAI-PMH, I changed repository name
in local.cfg but it's not updated  also repository identifier is wrong
(shows old link) and every link in this page redirect to to old url, except
that everything works if I manualy change link for example:  from
*bb.ds.edu.com* :8080/server/oai/openaire?verb=ListSets to  *aa.ds.edu.com*
 :8080/server/oai/openaire?verb=ListSets
Does anyone know how to fix it?
Best regards,
Dominik