Hi!

Please, I need technical support... My Dspace 7.4 works properly on IP
address (without domain name). Then, I got domain name a wanted to enable
HTTPS (according to steps in Dspace manual). I used Certbot automatic HTTPS
installation. Currently, I use http proxy for front-end as well as for
backend, but I always get 500 error when accessing frontend
( https://repozitar.fhv.uniza.sk/ ).
Debugging console from Chrome shows me these errors messeges:

*polyfills.5216e8b00933a73e.js:1 Mixed Content: The page at
'https://repozitar.fhv.uniza.sk/' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an
insecure XMLHttpRequest endpoint
'http://repozitar.fhv.uniza.sk:8080/server/api'. This request has been
blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.main.5740e328184b19c8.js:1
Error:  x {headers: h, status: 0, statusText: 'Unknown Error', url:
'http://repozitar.fhv.uniza.sk:8080/server/api', ok:
false, …}main.5740e328184b19c8.js:1 {statusCode: 0, statusText: 'Unknown
Error', message: 'Http failure response for
http://repozitar.fhv.uniza.sk:8080/server/api: 0 Unknown Error'}*

It seems that backend (proxy to backend) works fine
( https://repozitar.fhv.uniza.sk/server ). I suppose that my frontend and
backend are not correctly connected. Please, check my configuration:

*dspace backend local.cfg contains:*

dspace.server.url = https://repozitar.fhv.uniza.sk/server
dspace.ui.url = https://repozitar.fhv.uniza.sk
solr.server = http://localhost:8983/solr

*apache2.... /sites-enabled/000-default-le-ssl.conf:*
ProxyPass /server http://localhost:8080/server
ProxyPassReverse /server http://localhost:8080/server
ProxyPass / http://localhost:4000/
ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:4000/
SSLCertificateFile
/etc/letsencrypt/live/repozitar.fhv.uniza.sk/fullchain.pem
SSLCertificateKeyFile
/etc/letsencrypt/live/repozitar.fhv.uniza.sk/privkey.pem
SSLCertificateChainFile
/etc/letsencrypt/live/repozitar.fhv.uniza.sk/chain.pem
Include /etc/letsencrypt/options-ssl-apache.conf
RequestHeader set X-Forwarded-Proto "https"
RequestHeader set X-Forwarded-Port "443"

*Dspace front-end config.prod.yml contains:*

ui:
  ssl: false
  host: localhost
  port: 4000
  rateLimiter:
    windowMs: 60000 # 1 minute
    max: 500 # limit each IP to 500 requests per windowMs
      # Trust X-FORWARDED-* headers from proxies (default = true)
  useProxies: true

rest:
  ssl: true
  host: repozitar.fhv.uniza.sk
  port: 443
  nameSpace: /server

 I feel consternated. ... :( Enabling HTTPS on 6.3 was much easier.
Thank you so much for any advice on this matter.

Matus