Good afternoon,

I upgraded our DSpace to version 6.4 a while ago.

In the local.cf file I missed the part where I had to change
the handle.canonical.prefix and it was left at *'handle.canonical.prefix =
${dspace.url}/handle/'*

Before upgrading the handle.canonical.prefix was *'handle.canonical.prefix
= http://hdl.handle.net/ <http://hdl.handle.net/>'*

The result is now that it changed some handles and now we have dead links
on some of our items.

Can I just change the handle.canonical.prefix back to http://hdl.handle.net/
or will this not work.

Your help will be very much appreciated,

Kind regards,
Daan

[image: Mailtrack]
<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality11&;>