Good day all, I our library was using Greenstone as its database but wants
to shift to Dspace. I tried downloading the software but it keeps giving
some error codes like (The code execution cannot proceed because
LOCWIN32.dll, and it keeps asking for different .dll files. example it will
ask for CLXwin32.dll and then CALWIN32.DLL and so on. My expertise lies in
database management, so I am not too tech-savvy. Can I get some assistance
in helping me get Dspace up and running?

Best Regards

Mandy Charles
(Caribbean)