Just as an FYI to anyone that might stumble across this, through trial and
error I discovered that removing the citation-page.enabled_communities
setting from my local.cfg solved the problem. I haven't looked into the
DSpace code to sort out why that may be.  The communities we had listed in
that setting existed.  We only wanted cover page generation on a couple of
our communities, so I was able to just list the collections individually in
citation-page.enabled_collections and achieve the same effect.

- Darryl