Have a look at the handle.canonical.prefix and handle.prefix in your
local.cfg file.  There's some documentation (in the form of comments) in
dspace.cfg and also
here: https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSDOC7x/Configuration+Reference in
the Handle Server Configuration section.

The default value for handle.canonical.prefix  is  ${dspace.ui.url}/handle/ and
your dspace.ui.url must be http://localhost:4000 which is why you are
seeing community/collections URLs like that.

- Darryl