Hi there, wondering if I could perhaps get some help with this issue I seem
to be having. Attempting to install a fresh installation of DSpace,
initially tried 7.5 but this issue seems to also happen with 7.4.

Running mvn package seems to work fine, except for a bunch of warnings
being spit out with org.dspace:dspace-api. Will attach the messages below.
Build finishes successfully, but then upon ant fresh_install, I get an
error "IllegalArgumentException: Could not resolve placeholder
'pubmed.url.fetch' in value "${pubmed.url.fetch}" which stops the
installation process. Really not sure why this occurs but it is also an
issue with dspace-api so I suspect these are related.

Any help in solving this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Lachlan Eavestaff