Dear Lewatle,
please can you detail the measures you took to resolve this issue.
Thank you.

--
*Psalm 119:28 My Soul is weary with sorrow ; strengthen me according to
your Word.*

*Henry Atsu Agbodza*
*Commonwealth Fellow*
*Library Systems and Research Support, *
*Academic Computing Unit,*
*University of Ghana Computing Systems (UGCS)*
*Room G3, Ground Floor - East Wing, *
*Balme Library*
*Legon*
*Tel.: +233 (0) 207 027360*