Hello there,

I am setting up DSpace 7.2 as an institutional repository for a University.

The OAI-PMH interface has some internal server Error. I am aware that there
are already some threads regarding this topic, but none of them seem to
quite fit my problem. I did run the ./dspace oai import -c task before and
that task was "successful". However, the OAI page at
.../server/oai/request?verb=Identify tells me:

*Whitelabel Error Page*

*This application has no explicit mapping for /error, so you are seeing
this as a fallback.*
*Thu Jun 15 11:38:39 CEST 2023*
*There was an unexpected error (type=Internal Server Error, status=500).*
*An exception has occurred*

The logs report the errors stated below.

Among those is for example "OAI 2.0 wasn't correctly initialized, please
check the log for previous errors" --> I honestly don't know how to
"correctly initialize" OAI 2.0 and I didn't find any previous errors
regarding OAI. The configuration in /config/modules/oai.cfg seems to be
okay, also the /config/crosswalks/oai/xoai.xml, but I didn't find a xsl
stylesheet anywhere (xoai.xml refers to static/style.xsl)

Can anyone do anything with the info here or maybe knows the problem and
can help me? Thanks a lot!

Kind regards,
Matthias

The logs entries:

2023-06-14

2023-06-14 10:09:04,418 ERROR unknown 84b90674-ce4a-4030-b1a9-58fde903f366
org.dspace.app.rest.exception.DSpaceApiExceptionControllerAdvice @ An
exception has occurred (status:500)
javax.servlet.ServletException: OAI 2.0 wasn't correctly initialized,
please check the log for previous errors
    at (...)
Caused by:
org.dspace.xoai.services.api.config.XOAIManagerResolverException:
com.lyncode.xoai.dataprovider.exceptions.ConfigurationException:
net.sf.saxon.s9api.SaxonApiException: Errors were reported during
stylesheet compilation
        at (...)
Caused by: com.lyncode.xoai.dataprovider.exceptions.ConfigurationException:
net.sf.saxon.s9api.SaxonApiException: Errors were reported during
stylesheet compilation
     at (...)
Caused by: javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException:
net.sf.saxon.s9api.SaxonApiException: Errors were reported during
stylesheet compilation
   at (...)
Caused by: net.sf.saxon.s9api.SaxonApiException: Errors were reported
during stylesheet compilation
   at (...)
Caused by: net.sf.saxon.trans.XPathException: Errors were reported during
stylesheet compilation
   at (...)

2023-06-14 10:51:25,071 ERROR unknown unknown
org.dspace.xoai.app.BasicConfiguration @ Not able to start XOAI normal
cache service.
org.dspace.xoai.services.api.config.XOAIManagerResolverException:
com.lyncode.xoai.dataprovider.exceptions.ConfigurationException:
net.sf.saxon.s9api.SaxonApiException: Errors were reported during
stylesheet compilation
        at (...)

2023-06-12

2023-06-12 14:11:52,342 ERROR unknown f46fee61-e391-4da0-b9ea-0b032209a0ac
org.dspace.app.rest.exception.DSpaceApiExceptionControllerAdvice @ An
exception has occurred (status:500)
javax.servlet.ServletException: Unable to load XOAI manager, please, try
again.