I saw the earlier posting on a problem with cleanup that stopped running
with a message like this one:

 Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: update or delete on
> table "bitstream" violates foreign key constraint
> "bundle_primary_bitstream_id_fkey" on table "bundle"
> Detail: Key (uuid)=(02caead4-de93-4011-8105-0e6921f286d8) is still
> referenced from table "bundle".

I have the same issue with 7.6 and the suggestions Mark Wood included in
response on June 12 has been working for me.  Well, sort of.  I fixed 9 or
10 using Mark's method and then cleanup died with this error message:

Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: update or delete on
table "bitstream" violates foreign key constraint
"requestitem_bitstream_id_fkey" on table "requestitem"

  Detail: Key (uuid)=(ca1a4a1e-5fd0-418e-96f6-6911475a8b2f) is still
referenced from table "requestitem".

Mark's suggestion does not work for this table but I wonder if someone else
has encountered this issue and has the SQL that might fix it?  Thanks.

- Wally Grotophorst
George Mason University