Hi,

Yes, it would be possible to *manually* patch the Cookie notification bug
in DSpace 7.4, if you cannot upgrade.  You'd have to manually apply the
changes in the bug fix
at https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/pull/2031.   The changes should
be visible at https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-angular/pull/2031/files

Tim