Hi Jason,

The design of our REST API is defined in the contract
at https://github.com/DSpace/RestContract/#rest-design-principles

We align with Spring best practices and support HATEOAS and the HAL data
format.  This allows us to use the Spring HAL Browser as a way to easily
see available endpoints, etc.  See https://api7.dspace.org/server/

However, at this time, we do not have built-in documentation in that HAL
Browser view.

Tim