On Sun, Aug 06, 2023 at 09:14:50PM -0700, Ravi Bhat wrote:
> I have installed Solr cloud successfully but I am not able to understand
> where to copy Dspace Solr files. Tried to copy them to the data location as
> well as to cloud/solr location but Solr doesn't recognize them. Any idea
> where to place Dspace Solr files in Solr cloud scenario?

SolrCloud works differently.  You cannot simply copy an empty core
into a Cloud instance; collection configurations are installed in
Zookeeper, which will distribute them to all of its dependent
Solr instances.  I would start reading at
https://solr.apache.org/guide/solr/latest/deployment-guide/solr-control-script-reference.html#collections-and-cores
and get some practice with a non-production cloud first.

--
Mark H. Wood
Lead Technology Analyst

University Library