Hi,

At this time, we do not have updated IDE integration instructions for
DSpace 7. However, I can verify that the DSpace 7 backend works very
similarly to DSpace 6... so older integrations that worked for DSpace 6
should likely still work for DSpace 7.

These IDE integration instructions tend to be donated by volunteers.  I
haven't had anyone volunteer to write one of these for DSpace 7 yet, so
there's nothing that I can share.

I will note though that we have *old* IDE instructions for DSpace 5 & 6
at
https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSPACE/Developer+Guidelines+and+Tools#DeveloperGuidelinesandTools-DevelopingEnvironments(IDEs)

You might be able to use these for DSpace 7 + Eclipse. But, I don't know
for certain.

If any developers out there have IDE instructions you'd like to share for
any IDE, please do get in touch.  I'd love to get these instructions
updated.

Tim