Thank you, Tim!

It looks like solr is not installed on that server. And it has been online
for 7 years like this. Pity.

Another question.
I moved the database and assetstore to the new server.
Then I did
*sudo /dspace/bin/dspace filter-media*
It took more than a day to complete (12+K items).
Now I try
*sudo /dspace/bin/dspace index-discovery*
but it fails:

*The script has startedUpdating Indexjava.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
More than one result found        at
org.dspace.core.AbstractHibernateDAO.uniqueResult(AbstractHibernateDAO.java:242)

      at
org.dspace.content.dao.impl.WorkspaceItemDAOImpl.findByItem(WorkspaceItemDAOImpl.java:81)*

What is going on, please?

Also, when I imported the database, there was an error in the end

*ALTER TABLE REVOKE psql:db.sql:603904: ERROR: role "pgsql" does not exist
psql:db.sql:603905: ERROR: role "pgsql" does not exist GRANT*

There was *psql* role and user instead of *postgres *on the old server.
Is that a problem I should correct somehow?

Thanks,
Andrew

середа, 4 жовтня 2023 р. о 23:08:42 UTC+3 DSpace Technical Support пише: