Dear Mike Schouten,

Can it be possible to view usage statistics of geographical maps of a
country and city in the localhost server?
I am running the DSpace-CRIS v2023.01.00 on a localhost. I have downloaded
and configured the path of dbfile in local.cfg. I have checked the health
status in the user interface and the status is ok without any issue. But I
can't see any visual map of the country and city under statistics.
Kindly suggest.

Thank you.