Hi all,

I wonder if there is a development or a module that allows to give a url of
an external manifest and that dspace displays it in miradorx. I have a
Dspace 7.6 installation.

The problem is that I have a cantaloupe and the manifests previously
created for all my collections and I don't want to store the image files or
the manifests in dspace.

Thanks in advance.