Hi, all--

We're running a sandbox with DSpace 7.6; we've commented out the
jurisdiction in our config, and according to the documentation
<https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/DSDOC7x/Configuration+Reference#ConfigurationReference-ConfiguringCreativeCommonsLicense>,
that should result in 4.0 international licenses.

Unfortunately, what we're getting is 3.0 licenses, with the jurisdiction
permanently set to US. You can see the jurisdiction in the interface, but
you can't change it.

Has anyone else run into this problem? Anyone have suggestions for a
solution?

Thanks,
Paige

---------------------
*Meeting/regular work hours: Monday - Friday, 9am-4:30pm*

Dr. Paige C. Morgan
(she/they)
Digital Publishing and Copyright Librarian,
Head of Digital Initiatives & Preservation
University of Delaware Library, Museums and Press (on Lenape land
<https://native-land.ca/maps/territories/lenape/>)
Morris 118
ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-8076-7356
paig...@udel.edu
302.831.7153

Make an appointment to meet with me: https://calendly.com/paigecm/ (Meetings
available via Zoom, phone, etc.)
*** I observe email-free evenings and weekends. ***