Hello,

we have two types of users:
1. University members which login via Shibboleth with their university
account
2. In exceptional cases: External users who are created via the admin with
a valid email address.

We have deactivated independent registration by the users themselves,
because we only want such accounts in exceptional cases and also those
"registered" accounts are created directly in DSpace before we admins even
have a chance to check them.

So for External users we create accounts in the admin via Access control.
But now the users have no password. So we have to click the Reset password
button to trigger an e-mail with the password link for the user.

If the user successfully changes his password, he is logged in directly,
but unfortunately does NOT see the end user agreement, which normally
everyone (whether via Shibboleth or externally) has to accept (We have
included important information about data usage in the account etc. in
it.). This is because the end user agreement by default is only activated
when you log in "normally" via the login on the start page.

However, it is important to us that every user sees and accepts the end
user agreement when they log in for the first time.

Therefore, I see two options here: 1. either we get it so that the end user
agreement is displayed also directly after the password change (which is in
this case the first login) OR 2. the user is NOT logged in directly after
changing the password.

How can I set up the corresponding components so that they do either one or
the other?

(OR Option 3, where it all comes from: The registration by the user himself
can be set up in a way that there is NO account created directly before any
of us admins can click on "approve" oder "deny". But how do I do that?)