Hello Tim.

We are Dspace 7 users. We set up the system and ran it. But we want to
switch to Dspace Cris 7. We get an error during database conversion. Who
can we get help on this matter?

database migrate, update-sequences, repair

We did it but we didn't get any results

We get the error cris_layout_tab does not exist.

Kind regards.

Hakan KOLCU