Hello all!

We're migrating our DSpace 6.2 instance to DSpace 7.5. We've swapped out
some of our custom jsp pages
(example: https://ruor.uottawa.ca/policies.jsp) for Angular components.
We're a bilingual school, so all the information has to be in both French
and English.  I'm having a couple issues with the translation file:

(1) How do I escape quotation marks?  I kept getting syntax errors when I
tried putting this line in the en.json5 file:
"submitinfo.step1.pt2": "Submit your thesis for your Thesis Supervisor's
and Academic Unit's approval by using the service request "Approval of the
final version of the thesis"",
Also tried:
"submitinfo.step1.pt2": "Submit your thesis for your Thesis Supervisor's
and Academic Unit's approval by using the service request \"Approval of the
final version of the thesis\"",
(2) Is there a way to insert html tags into labels so that they're
interpolated as html and not as plaintext when they go through {{label |
translate}} ?  Example--

"submitinfo.text1": "All graduate students must submit the final version of
their thesis online using uO Research within 30 days of their defence. <br
/>You must have email confirmation from your Academic Unit before
submitting your thesis to uO Research."

Or is it simply that ALL the plaintext between the html tags is going to
need a translation label? Just wanted to ask before creating a thousand
labels!

Thank you all so much!