Guys, I finally learned how to perform a full submission here. After the
user authenticates, you need to obtain an id for the item: POST
server/api/submission/workspaceitems?owningCollection={collection id}

Then call PATCH server/api/submission/workspaceitems/{item id} with JSON (I
created a test collection whose items only have one field):

[
    {
        "op": "add",
        "path": "/sections/teste/dc.title",
        "value": [
            {
                "authority": null,
                "confidence": -1,
                "display": "AROLDO TEST WITH REST",
                "language": null,
                "otherInformation": null,
                "place": 0,
                "value": "AROLDO TEST WITH REST"
            }
        ]
    },
{
        "op": "add",
        "path": "/sections/license/granted",
        "value": "true"
    }
]

Finally, to submit the item to the workflow, POST
/server/api/workflow/workflowitems passing as data
/server/api/submission/workspaceitems/{item id}.

Aroldo