Hello All,
I am using DSpace 7.6 and as we all know in this DSpace version we have
default facility of date range for dc.date.issued metadata.

That year is working for start year and end year values . It is also
possible that both year must be same.

But is there any feature available through which when we select any year
range , then all year within that range will come as clickable one below
other.

attaching screenshots below for more understanding.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards.