Hi everyone,

I need to make some changes to a dspace 7.1 angular project.

Whenever I try to install and build the project, I consistently encounter
errors with the dependencies that I am unable to resolve. Here are some
examples:

npm ERR! While resolving: dspace-angular@0.0.0
npm ERR! Found: @angular/common@10.2.5
npm ERR! node_modules/@angular/common
npm ERR!   @angular/common@"~10.2.3" from the root project
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Could not resolve dependency:
npm ERR! peer @angular/common@"^8.0.0" from ngx-sortablejs@3.1.4
npm ERR! node_modules/ngx-sortablejs
npm ERR!   ngx-sortablejs@"^3.1.4" from the root project

When I try to fix this error, I encounter others with other dependencies. I
have attempted to resolve them using commands such as npm prune, npm update
and npm install --force, but unfortunately, they haven't worked.

Could someone please help me or direct me to a clean and stable version of
dspace 7.1 for the frontend? I have downloaded the official tag, but I'm
encountering the same dependency errors.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,
Rubén