Dear All,

I am experiencing timeout issues when trying to make the DSpace 7 platform
available in production with HTTPS when the front end is served by
dspace-ui-deploy. However, I am able to access it normally when served by
'yarn start:dev'."

I tried following the documentation strictly and also looked into similar
questions on this forum, but unfortunately, I haven't had any success yet.
The issue seems to persist despite following the recommended steps. It's
possible that there might be a specific configuration or setting that is
causing the timeouts when using HTTPS with dspace prod build.

If anyone has encountered a similar issue, I would greatly appreciate any
guidance or suggestions. Thank you in advance for your help!