Hello!

I moved from 7.6 server to a 7.6.1 server.
Looks like every possible setting is made.
But ORCID authentification fails (worked in 7.6).
[image: 2024-02-29_235704.png]

Nothing special in the logs.
What else do I miss?

UPD: That looks like a seriuos bug: after a failed ORCID login I enter
admin credentials, press Login and... I'm logged with the ORCID profile,
not admin!

Thanks,
Andrew