Hello Jan,

my guess is that you are missing the -z (--zip) argument for the actual zip
file inside of your folder im --source. In this zip file you should contain
the files, a content file containing the filenames of your files and a
dublin_core.xml:

e.g.

example.zip
- file.pdf (the actual file)
- contents (only contains string "file.pdf" in this case)
- dublin_core.xml (contains metadata)

So your command should look like this:

"/opt/dspace-backend_7.6/bin/dspace import --add --eperson=mye...@uk.zcu.cz
<https://groups.google.com/> --collection=123456789/55044
--source=/opt/import/1603103069943/39795/79093* --zip=example.zip*
--mapfile=/opt/import/index1.txt"

Kind regards,
Matthias