Hello Tim,

I have followed the mentioned steps and modified the config.prod.yml to set
the media viewer to true. The Media viewer still is not displayed for
Videos and Images and yet the media type is also set to Image for Images
and Video for Videos.  For my case, I ma building using yarn build: prod. I
am using Dspace 7.6.

The media viewer is not triggered at all. The UI layer(browser Dev Tools )
doesn't show error related to the media viewer issue.

I (We) kindly need more help!