Hello All,

I am using DSpace 7.6 version .

I have an vulnerability issue with Spring version in my Dspace

It throws warning as "Applications that use 'UriComponentsBuilder' to parse
an externally provided URL (e.g. through a query parameter) AND perform
validation checks on
the host of the parsed URL may be vulnerable to a open redirect attack"

The only solution available is upgrade from 5.3.27 to 5.3.32(which is
secure version).

But when I am trying to upgrade it create lots of issues with DSpace
version and not supported.

Can anyone help regarding that and suggest what to do

Any help is highly appreciated