Hi all,

I am from The Australian National University. We have upgraded our dspace
yesterday (20th May 2024) from DSpace 5.8 to Dspace 7.6.1.

We are getting a whitelabel error page for some items when we try to
download a bitstream from the item page. We are unable to identify why only
some items are impacted.

Has anyone else solved this problem?

The error message as below:

Whitelabel Error Page

This application has no explicit mapping for /error, so you are seeing this
as a fallback.
Tue May 21 17:22:16 AEST 2024
There was an unexpected error (type=Internal Server Error, status=500).
An exception has occurred

Thanks and Regards,
Akshay Karthik Thana Sekar