Hi, is there a way for dspace 7 or comming version to have a mechanism to
get analytical reports community wise, collection wise and item wise.

It would be nice if we could be able to know how many and what items are
uploaded by who over a certain period of time such as daily, monthly or
quarterly basis.

Also dspace should provide a report on how many people have  visited a
specific collection and how many actually downloaded some items.

I have been asked to provide a report to the management about dspace usage,
i could only see statistics which display just the number of visitors and
their locations but not much details to make a nice and rich report for
management purposes.

kindly assist

*Chikoti, Sylvester R.*
*+255767106905*