Hi Joanna,

I just checked the code, and I don't see a way to set a "forever" date
limit at this time in DSpace 7.  However, you can set the value in
*YEARS*.  So, you could set "startDateLimit" to something like "+999YEARS"
if that's helpful.

It's also possible to *test out* various values to see what they would
return based on the current date.  This must be done via the commandline,
but the command is this:

./dspace dsrun org.dspace.util.DateMathParser +999YEARS

It'll return something like this:

Applied +999YEARS to implicit current time:  Wed Jun 25 19:42:48 UTC 3023

(I'll add that hint to the documentation as well)

Tim