Hi team,

Please help me on this, why I am not able to see communities/collections
listing on ui ?. It's working if I copy the path of the item during first
time creation from browser url and at new tab or same tab if I use that url
then it shows the chain of the item and also I can see recent submissions
item on same page but communities are not showing.