-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Inna
Klimbovskaia
Sent: 16 January 2007 16:20
To: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] Registration with DSpace

Hi Stuart,
Thank you for your help.
I thought that this property is for new items coming from normal item
submission process.
I want to register instead.
I can try to change property, register, then change it back.  But, it
seems that it is not exactly proper way to do it.
I am wondering if there is a way to specify assetstore during
registration.
Thank you,
Inna

Stuart Lewis [sdl] wrote:
Hi Inna,
See the following line dspace.cfg:

# Specify the number of the store to use for new bitstreams with this property # The default is 0 (zero) which corresponds to the 'assetstore.dir'
above
# assetstore.incoming = 1

Change this to:

assetstore.incoming = 2

Hope this helps,

Stuart

Datblygydd Cymwysiadau'r We            Web Applications Developer
Gwasanaethau Gwybodaeth                      Information Services
Prifysgol Cymru Aberystwyth       University of Wales Aberystwyth

            E-bost / E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]