Has anyone changed permissions on an assetstore to read-only?  We've got
several 1-terabyte partitions and would like to mark all but the active
assetstore as read-only to reduce the number of partitions that need to
be actively backed up.  We've tested it and it seems to work, but I'd
like to hear other experiences, if they exist, before I move ahead with
this.

Thanks,
Jim
--