From: rahul suryavanshi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 8:52 PM
To: Jayan Chirayath Kurian
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] Authorizing agent for item submission

Yes if you edit the collections and as i said check the steps to edit or
accept/reject.

Once you do that a mail is sent to admin saying that a new item is
submitted and he can login and first he can chck the item, if he wants
he can edit metadata or press accept. Then again 2nd process of
commiting to archive will begin. When admin says yes to this the item is
archived.

Hope i'm clear to you