Hi All,
   I am using dspace1.4. I applied the patch for “ completely configurable
browse system” using myeclipse.

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1480998&group_id=19984&atid=319984

  But I am not getting it to work.

  In the patch for dspace.cfg file we have the following indices
  +webui.browse.index.1 = dateissued:dc.date.issued:date:full
  +webui.browse.index.2 = author:dc.contributor.*:text:single
  +webui.browse.index.3 = title:dc.title:title:full
  +webui.browse.index.4 = subject:dc.subject.*:text:single
  +webui.browse.index.5 = dateaccessioned:dc.date.accessioned:date:full
  +
  +# and an extra test one
  +webui.browse.index.5 = type:dc.type:text:full:type

  But I think the last index has to be

  +webui.browse.index.6 = type:dc.type:text:full:type

  I am right?

  Then I rebuilt the dspace. When I try to access the website, it is giving
exception in the BrowseIndex.java contructor. public BrowseIndex(String
definition, int number)

  Please someone tell me Where did I do wrong?

  Thank you
  Shwetha

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo!
Answers.