Hello,

thank you for your response. I have execute the commands:

cd pgsql/bin
createuser postgres

And say "yes" to the questions about creating new databases and new users
with this new user, and it works.
On 3/15/07, Bjorn Skobba <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

On Thu, 2007-03-15 at 10:10 +0100, Pablo San Andrés wrote:

Hello,

[ snip ]

> Anyway, created the user, i have exectue "\i stats-schema-admin.sql"
> there is an error like this :
>
> >> language "javau" does not exists...

Have you installed PL/Java as described in "Step 1: Preliminary tasks"
in the documentation?

Regards,

Bjorn Skobba