From: Luis Saraiva [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sun 3/25/2007 10:14 AM
To: Jayan Chirayath Kurian
Subject: RE: [Dspace-tech] Internal System Error on DSpace

Hi.
I have already been on that page... i don't have the files "dsrun.bat" and
"buildclasspath.bat"... i can't download them from those links and i have
searched them everywhere but with no results...
but thanks any way.

Junte-se à evolução comunicacional - os seus amigos vão dar por isso!
http://www.communicationevolved.com/pt-pt/