Jayan,

My Configurable Submission System presentation from OR2007 is available
for download at:
http://hdl.handle.net/2142/207

A new version of the Configurable Submission System will be out very
soon (likely today), and will be posted to SourceForge.  The big change
is that it is now fully compatible with Manakin (so you can use it with
either the current JSP UI or the upcoming Manakin XML UI).   This is all
in preparation for its release as a part of DSpace alongside Manakin.

- Tim

Tim Donohue
Research Programmer, Illinois Digital Environment for
Access to Learning and Scholarship (IDEALS)
135 Grainger Engineering Library

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web:   http://www.ideals.uiuc.edu
phone: (217) 333-4648