Hello,

We want to use DSpace project as Sabanci University. We are trying to add a new metadata. We updated input-forms.xml by adding code below;

   <field>
       <dc-schema>dc</dc-schema>
       <dc-element>date</dc-element>
       <dc-qualifier>submitted</dc-qualifier>
       <repeatable>false</repeatable>
       <label>Date of Submission</label>
       <input-type>date</input-type>
       <hint>Please give the submission date .</hint>
       <required>You must enter at least the year.</required>
     </field>

After adding this code; field appeared at form but gave error when we have submitted. We thought database field will generate automatically. It seems it haven't created. Can u suggest a way to solve that problem?

Berker BEKTĂ–RE
Information Technology

Sabanci University
Orhanli, Tuzla 34956, Istanbul TURKEY

Web
e-mail
Phone
Fax : http://people.sabanciuniv.edu/~berkertore/ <http://people.sabanciuniv.edu/%7Eberkertore/>
: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
: +90.216.483 9174
: +90.216.483 9186